Why do you want to work here/ for us/ for this organization? Or other same questions:
Why do you want to work for us?
Why do you want to work for this organization/this company?
This is common question that every recruiter will ask you at a job interview. You should match your answer to employer’s job qualifications. You can ref sample of interview answers, job interview tips …as follows:
1. Answer structure
You can follow steps below in order to answer this question:
• Express your interest in the company profile (based on your pre-research). Put across – how you are impressed by the company’s success, its products and its portfolio.
• Present your knowledge of the workplace environment (the department) you applied to.
• Demonstrate your enthusiasm to work for the company.
• And (the most important part) how do you trust this company to be the best place to utilize your experience and skills for the benefit of the company.
2. Answer tips
• Think hard about your reasons for applying for particular jobs. It’s in your interest to target rewarding jobs which will take you where you want to go. In these cases, the “Why Do You Want to Work Here?” answers itself.
• Consider career issues and options at all times. The “Why Do You Want to Work Here?” interview question is a question you really must ask yourself.
• Give a clear idea of your reasons for applying. You can talk yourself into a job with a relatively simple answer that states your case. “You need the job, because…”
• Prepare your answers in advance for this question for every job. You will be asked repeatedly in interviews.
3. Answer samples
Answer sample 1
This is a new industry in XYZ region. I am researching on this industry and aiming to be a leading specialist in the sector. Therefore, I would like to have an opportunity to develop my career as expected as this opportunity.
Answer sample 2
Aside from career opportunity to work with people who have the high standard of professionalism. I know that your company is one of the most stable and highly appreciated firm and have the genuine concern of there employees.I wish to help the company goals,solve company problems and share my broad range of experience as a team.